FSEBT Educational Webinar
WHAT: FSEBT Educational Webinar
WHEN: Thursday, October 22, 2020 at 11:00 a.m. ET.
A panel discussion featuring FSEBT Members, Quantum-Health and United Healthcare.
Click HERE to Register today. Please RSVP by Wednesday, October 21, 2020
During this panel discussion you will:
- Gain first-hand insights from current FSEBT members and vendors
- Learn more about the FSEBT’s history and the programs offered
- Learn how Care Coordination and a strong provider network has helped reduce the trend of the FSEBT’s Consortium health plan
- Interact with the Panelists by submitting your comments through the Q & A function
Panelists / Presenters:
- Thomas (Tom) Moore, Vice President – UHC
- Manon Neu, Client Services – Quantum-Health
- Undersheriff Epp Richardson – Madison County Sheriff’s Office and FSEBT Member
- Nicole Gore, Finance Director – Levy County Sheriff’s Office and FSEBT Member
- Tracy Roseman, Chief of Employee Benefits - FSEBT
Florida Sheriffs Employee Benefits Trust (FSEBT) is owned, governed and operated by Florida Sheriffs and offers a comprehensive selection of fully insured and self-funded benefit options to sheriffs and other constitutionally elected officers throughout Florida. Joining the trust allows members to increase their negotiation leverage with carriers and vendors, enabling them to better control and manage their own costs while offering a valuable package to meet the needs of their ever-changing workforce.